Ozonated water is increasingly consolidating as an organic tool for the disinfection of crops and theremoval of pests. The applications and benefits are numerous including:
• Irrigation for the elimination of bacteria and micro-organisms which damage the plant from its germination stage;
• Removal of moulds, root rots and fungal diseases;
• Greenhouse nebulisation for the elimination and reduction of insects and parasites;
• Treatment of land with ozonated water in order to sterilize the soil before sowing;
• Plant invigoration and increase in productivity;
• Washing of flowers, plants, fruit and vegetables before packing in order to lengthen the freshness and the shelf-life even in the following conservation stages.
In addition to the mixing methods of water and Ozone, Protea offers always up-to-date machinery able to atomise the ozonated water in a simple and handy way as well as with a minimal environmental impact.